Clapping and finger rhymes, games and action songs:
- Houston Library has a good selection of little rhymes and finger games in pdf downloads.
- Diversión con juegos de mano – lyrics and videos
- Soy una taza, una tetera – lots of great actions
- Yo tengo una casita
- Mamalisa has lots of children’s songs by country and language: Mexican children’s songs, Spanish children’s songs, children’s songs in Spanish language. Some have the music scores and mp3 tracks so you can hear the tune as well as see the lyrics.
- Pin Pon – Youtube video of this song.
- Mambrú se fue a la guerra – Youtube video of this song.
- Sinfonia Inconclusa en la Mar – Lovely Argentinian song by Piero with lots of sea creatures
- Canciones de Cri Cri – Classic Mexican children’s songs
- Jose-Luis Orozco – De Colores, Fiestas, Diez Deditos – Three beautifully illustrated song books with music score and CDs of traditional latin american music for children.
- Estaba la rana cantando
- Lots of lovely stop animation songs with traditional music from Latin America from Vivienne Barry.
- Amazing animation with precolombian characters from Tikikitlip
- La Bruja Loca
- La iguana y el perezoso
- En un bosque de la China
I have recently been looking into Spanish cartoons for my son who is now 5. Here’s a selection that you might want to check out. Check out PakaPaka and Once Niños which are children’s television channels from Argentina and Mexico.
Pocoyo – Lovely simple animation for preschoolers.
Louie – Simple cartoon about a rabbit who’s drawings come to life.
El Asombroso mundo de Zamba – Adventures of an 8 year old Argentinian boy
La Brujita Tatty – A slightly annoying cartoon about a witch and her cat (but my son likes it)
Los Lunis – A Spanish show similar to the muppets.
Los mundos de Uli – Exploring the world
Capitan Nariz de Lata – A fun animation about pirates.
La princesa Media Luna – A princess who sleep all day and has adventures at night.
Caillou – Daily experiences of a young boy
Daniel Tigre – a young tiger and his friends.
Don Gato – Top Cat, a 1980s classic in Spanish
Los Octonautos – Los Octonautas son los ocho miembros del peculiar y valiente equipo de héroes que se sumergen siempre que hay problemas bajo el mar.
Los Pitufos -La serie para niños que sigue las aventuras de Los Pitufos, pequeñas criaturas azules que viven en un pueblo tranquilo y tratan de huir del malvado Gargamel.
Tayo -The Little Bus Tayo is about the exciting adventures of a little bus who is just starting to learn his route in a busy city. It is full of characters who will capture children’s imaginations; there are buses, taxis, police cars, trains, and construction equipment.
Las Tres Mellizas – adventure with triplets.
Dinotren – Buddy es un joven Tiranosaurio Rex que junto a su familia adoptiva de Teranodontes coge cada tarde el DinoTren para vivir las más divertidas aventuras, explorar, aprender y conocer todo sobre los dinosaurios.
El pequeño reino de Ben y Holly – Spanish version of this British cartoon
Mono Silabo – a Mexican monkey that teaches reading.
Songs with videos – very popular among the small members of the family.
Cantamonitos – lovely stop animation songs from Chile by Vivienne Barry
Tikikitlip – animated songs with prehispanic themes
Canticos – Traditional latino nursery rhymes animated, also apps and board books available.
Canticuentos – Colombian children’s songs and animated videos
Cantajuego – Spanish children’s songs and live action videos.
Audiobooks, podcasts and radio stations in Spanish available online.
Babyradio – Radio station from Spain aimed at babies and young children
Cuento Aventuras – fairy tale podcasts in Spanish, broadcast from California